Password Lenovo P52 Computrace and Password

Welcome!

By registering with us you'll be able to discuss share and download Schematics, BIOS Binary File. Our Team help you to build bios unlock bios password Me region Clear and also Fix TPM,SSD,SOUND issues.

SignUp Now!
Hello admin I don't know if it's possible to help me read the EC for this Lenovo P52 NM-B561, I have connected the Jtag connection but it's refusing to read the ic, I am using RT809H. I can't identify the reset resistor for EC. I have removed R741(see pic) and grounded the line for EC reset but it's not reading
Solder 4 pieces of 0Ω resistors (jumpers) as shown in the following picture. JTAG1 pinout: Pin 1= TMS Pin 2= TDI Pin 3= TDO Pin 4= CLK 00061237

Hello sir I have put 4 jumpers and I managed to ID the MEC but when I check the data it doesn't look ok so I am afraid of formatting the MEC. Here is the EC file if you can verify it

Attachments

Hello sir I have put 4 jumpers and I managed to ID the MEC but when I check the data it doesn't look ok so I am afraid of formatting the MEC. Here is the EC file if you can verify it
no file is corrupt

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Choose a plan to suit your business!

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back