Welcome!

By registering with us you'll be able to discuss share and download Schematics, BIOS Binary File. Our Team help you to build bios unlock bios password Me region Clear and also Fix TPM,SSD,SOUND issues.

SignUp Now!
It didn't work for me, it always brings me back to the company's email

Can you help me with this? This is the first time I have removed the password for these devices

Can you help me with this? This is the first time I have removed the password for these devices
Screenshot 2023 09 02 011756
1. Make sure your Chromebook is turned off.
2. Press and hold the Esc, Refresh, and Power keys simultaneously. When you see your Chromebook start to power on, you can let go of the keys.
3. You'll see the recovery process screen. Select Advanced Options and then choose Developer Mode (or press Ctrl+D).
4. If you see a message asking you to verify the operating system, press Enter.

The system no longer appears on the device, and despite my attempt to reinstall the system, it displays an error message at the end of the installation.

Attachments

1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
    2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
make a new recovery flash with conform model
I have tried all the systems. When I restart it, it returns to the starting point and asks for the email address registered with it. If there is no solution for this device, I can return it to the customer. Thank you for the help.

Attachments

I have tried all the systems. When I restart it, it returns to the starting point and asks for the email address registered with it. If there is no solution for this device, I can return it to the customer. Thank you for the help.
i send u 100% ok unpass file i think u dont know how to do this no issue if i got any machine i make a video for you for next time

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Choose a plan to suit your business!

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back