Software ThinkPad Config Information Update Utility

Welcome!

By registering with us you'll be able to discuss share and download Schematics, BIOS Binary File. Our Team help you to build bios unlock bios password Me region Clear and also Fix TPM,SSD,SOUND issues.

SignUp Now!

Admin

Techniques Supporter
Extract and run "usbfmtpw.exe" this will format your USB and copy the files over.
(check that the files copied after format. if not manually copy them to the root of the usb).
-Insert to laptop and boot to USB FDD it is EFI not Legacy (USB you just created).
-Now go 1, then use 2 to read current keys. record any keys shown, take a photo of them they will be erased if there not already.
-Now go back to main menu and choose initialize EEPROM, this clears all keys plus UUID and now the overflow error wont happen.
-Now go 1, then use 1 again to add new info, enter C0 then Enter.
-Now enter serial and model in long form will start with 1S so (1STTTTMMMMCCSSSSSSS)
-Enter and Key is stored.
-If you like can add more or go back and use option 3 for a few more config details. (I set my brand name there)
-Once all info is set go to assign UUID, and say Yes.
(once you generate the UUID you cannot edit the serials unless you initialize and do them all over again.
-Reboot and check bios screen your info should be there no more beeps on boot.

Product ID: TTTT-MMMMCC
Serial#: SS-SSSSS

TTTT = Machine Type
MMMM = Model Type
CC = Country Code
SSSSSSS = Serial Number

Attachments

Extract and run "usbfmtpw.exe" this will format your USB and copy the files over.
(check that the files copied after format. if not manually copy them to the root of the usb).
-Insert to laptop and boot to USB FDD it is EFI not Legacy (USB you just created).
-Now go 1, then use 2 to read current keys. record any keys shown, take a photo of them they will be erased if there not already.
-Now go back to main menu and choose initialize EEPROM, this clears all keys plus UUID and now the overflow error wont happen.
-Now enter serial and model in long form will start with 1S so (1STTTTMMMMCCSSSSSSS)
-If you like can add more or go back and use option 3 for a few more config details. (I set my brand name there)
(once you generate the UUID you cannot edit the serials unless you initialize and do them all over again.

TTTT = Machine Type
MMMM = Model Type
CC = Country Code
SSSSSSS = Serial Number
thanks done my problem

TTTT = Machine Type
MMMM = Model Type
CC = Country Code
SSSSSSS = Serial Number
CAN U HELP ME FOR EC UNLOCK I WRITE EC BUT STLL HAVE PASSWORD

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Choose a plan to suit your business!

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Latest posts

Latest resources