Ask lenovo Y540 15IRH clean me please

Welcome!

By registering with us you'll be able to discuss share and download Schematics, BIOS Binary File. Our Team help you to build bios unlock bios password Me region Clear and also Fix TPM,SSD,SOUND issues.

SignUp Now!
can you do a rebuild in my bios bin? it only boot once after shutdown it doesn't boot anymore. please

Last edited:
BHCN38WW.bin keyboard lights for 3 seconds then shuts off then so on. it doesn't display.
the original bios dump i use works and boot but after i shutdown it doesn't boot anymore like dead but when i reset the CMOS it boots up ang working fine intel uhd and nvdia are detected and running fine in stress test. the only problem with the bios dump original is that when i shutdown it becomes stone dead no lights, cmos needs to be reset to turn on again.

BHCN38WW.bin keyboard lights for 3 seconds then shuts off then so on. it doesn't display.
the original bios dump i use works and boot but after i shutdown it doesn't boot anymore like dead but when i reset the CMOS it boots up ang working fine intel uhd and nvdia are detected and running fine in stress test. the only problem with the bios dump original is that when i shutdown it becomes stone dead no lights, cmos needs to be reset to turn on again.
machine type

There's no machine type. I checked the board and back of ram it doesn't have any. Maybe the mtm is the machine type. Also in backplate this is the only marking.
81sx

Attachments

same issue it needs to bios reset to boot again. idk whats is this i checked the power switch it works fine. maybe the EC SIO chip is the problem.
YES BCZ BIOS 100% OK

can you build me disabled NVDIA graphics modified bios? i mean permanently disabled bios even i reset theres no settings in bios. maybe this would work
or maybe a bios patch that would patch the EC

can you build me disabled NVDIA graphics modified bios? i mean permanently disabled bios even i reset theres no settings in bios. maybe this would work
i found this chip at back of the board

W25Q80EW 1.8v vcan you check this maybe this is the problem​

Attachments

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Choose a plan to suit your business!

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back