Welcome!

By registering with us you'll be able to discuss share and download Schematics, BIOS Binary File. Our Team help you to build bios unlock bios password Me region Clear and also Fix TPM,SSD,SOUND issues.

SignUp Now!

Admin

Techniques Supporter
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga Gen 3 LLX-2 MB 213016-SB 21AX
213016 SB

Attachments

Last edited:
Machine Type on bottom cover
This is an engineering machine, motherboard number is LLX-2 MB 213016-SB, it corresponds to the normal model is ThinkPad X13 Yoga Gen3 with 8GB RAM, i5-1235u(es) and 1920*1200 touch screen.

I think check hardware and change bios ic also then check and feedbackI
I can make sure the bios ic is correct. Once I flash a bios which is also 64MB and then the power light and fn light is on, but both are out of control. When you plug in or connect the battery, they will on, but whether you press the keyboard or the power key, they still on. But this bios emm......have no react and CPU is cold, it's strange. In general it shouldn't like this, especially the motherboard number can correspond to, so strange😣😣

I can make sure the bios ic is correct. Once I flash a bios which is also 64MB and then the power light and fn light is on, but both are out of control. When you plug in or connect the battery, they will on, but whether you press the keyboard or the power key, they still on. But this bios emm......have no react and CPU is cold, it's strange. In general it shouldn't like this, especially the motherboard number can correspond to, so strange😣😣
Post that bios

I think check hardware and change bios ic also then check and feedback
if you have other similar bios, it need not be this number's motherboard, as long as machine model is ThinkPad X13 Yoga Gen3, I'll try to flash in it. Thanks for your patience!!!🤗🤗

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Choose a plan to suit your business!

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back