BIOS Dell latitude 7390 daz20 La-f311p

Welcome!

By registering with us you'll be able to discuss share and download Schematics, BIOS Binary File. Our Team help you to build bios unlock bios password Me region Clear and also Fix TPM,SSD,SOUND issues.

SignUp Now!
Thanks so much it worked 💪
Hello sir, please after I ve finished coupling and connecting the screen, it won't display on screen lcd, but if I disconnected screen it would caplocks, and give signs it's displayed but when I connect screen again it won't display on screen neither will it caplock, why ?
DAZ20 LA F311P REV 1.0, i7 touch screen

Hello sir, please after I ve finished coupling and connecting the screen, it won't display on screen lcd, but if I disconnected screen it would caplocks, and give signs it's displayed but when I connect screen again it won't display on screen neither will it caplock, why ?
DAZ20 LA F311P REV 1.0, i7 touch screen
when you plug harddisk or m-sata card it will display

when you plug harddisk or m-sata card it will display
Thank you so much sir😭, it displayed but not frequently, I sometimes still have to restart pc, offing and on it again b4 it displays

Last edited:
Thank you so much sir😭, it displayed but not frequently, I sometimes still have to restart pc, offing and on it again b4 it displays
Please sir, I ve a question, why do I ave to put ssd b4 it displays, please I need some enlightenment on this sir 🙏

It's stable now, thank you sir, please enlighten me why do I ve to put an ssd or a M sata b4 it displays? its unusual 😀 sir

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Choose a plan to suit your business!

JOIN VIP MEMBERSHIP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back